Crafting the perfect blend of essential oils for the correct occasion can sometimes feel overwhelming.
I'm here for you boo!
1. Lavender: Lavender essential oil is probably the most recognized name in the essential oil world as it has many functions. Not only does lavender essential oil help you relax and improve your mood, it works wonders for healing burns and cuts.
2. Ginger: Ginger essential oil is exactly what you should try if you are experiencing joint pain or inflammation. Ginger essential oil also works well with the digestive tract, relieving nausea and assisting digestion.
3. Eucalyptus: Eucalyptus essential oil wears many hats but I believe the most important among them, especially this time of the year, is how well it improves respiratory issues like asthma, bronchitis and allergies.
4. Sandalwood: Sandalwood essential oil is renowned for its aphrodisiac properties. While sandalwood essential oil is hailed for escalating libido, it is also known for improving energy overall.
5. Rosemary: Rosemary essential oil can save you thousands in hair treatments as it is best remembered for its ability to thicken hair and slow the graying process. Rosemary essential oil is also known for improving memory and brain function.
There are thousands of essential oils that cover a wide variety of health benefits. The above are merely my top five favorites.
Craft your special blend that is perfect for your special human body.
I'm proud of you already!